camel-users mailing list archives

From dkozic <drazen.ko...@asw.eu>
Subject RE: Marshaling jdbc output with xstream
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:01:16 GMT

I have added custom debugProcessor and turn on debugger.
Splitter works fine. It splits ArrayList of HashMap to one HashMap (jdbc
returns one row). It is OK. Before marshaling body is HashMap. After
marshaling body is byte[0].
Finally I have found solution. I have added wstx-asl-3.2.3.jar to my
classpath (I am not using maven ) and everything works fine.

In the meantime I found csv marshaler. Very nice. I like Camel more and more
every minute :clap: