camel-users mailing list archives

From lee hanu <nishant_...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebSphere MQ 5.3 and Camel 1.4.0 issue running the sample
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:50:23 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to run the camel-example-jms-file sample that comes with the
Camel distribution. I am trying to get this sample running for WebSphere MQ
5.3. I basically created a simple Java project in eclipse and I made changes
to the CamelJmsToFileExample class to get the connectionFactory for MQ. Now
I am getting the following exception. Can someone let me know how to get
Camel sample up and running for WebSphere 5.3.

Thanks for you time.

javax.jms.ConnectionFactory.createConnection()Ljavax/jms/Connection;
	at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createConnection(JmsAccessor.java:184)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.createSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:401)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.establishSharedConnection(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:370)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.establishSharedConnection(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:682)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.doStart(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:257)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.initialize(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:172)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.initialize(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:200)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer.initialize(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:461)
	at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:135)
	at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConsumer.doStart(JmsConsumer.java:59)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.addService(DefaultCamelContext.java:359)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.startRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:557)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:530)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:47)
	at
com.my.camel.example.jmstofile.CamelJmsToFileExample.main(CamelJmsToFileExample.java:94)