camel-users mailing list archives

From seven <horia.munt...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: DefaultMessageListenerContainer threading issue - possible false alert
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:26:36 GMT

Hi,

I just found out that due to the mode I started my app in my class path were
both camel jars ( old ones and camel-1.4.0 ) and my application loaded at
runtime the old jars.

So it's possible that camel-1.4 does not have this problem anymore but
unfortunately we ditched the camel jms component and turned to direct spring
message listeners so when I have some time I will revert the configration
and let you know if the problem is still there.

Regards,
Horia