camel-users mailing list archives

From alu <andre.van.der.l...@acision.com>
Subject RE: HttpExchange changes to DefaultExchange - expected?
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:23:56 GMT

Hi,

Thanks so far. Using a property or header to propagate data like HTTP
session is a good idea.

However, I want to call exchange.getResponse().encodeURL(...) to encode a
URL that includes the session ID. So it's not just the session ID that needs
propagating, my endpoint really want access to the session context through
an HttpExchange instance... Is this possible in those subsequent Processors,
or should I try a complete different design direction?

Regards,

André