camel-users mailing list archives

From "William Tam" <email.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting Camel context causes JMX exception.
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 03:24:40 GMT
Sergey,

Actually, the above is a warning message and it does continue.  The
stacktrace shows that the failure was caused by a duplicated
ManagedRoute mbean.  Is it possible to send me the routes within your
camel context?  Perhaps, the camel naming strategy that generates
objectnames for routes needs some tweaking.

Thanks,
William