camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to send a message towards 2 endpoints but the message is unmarshalled for one of the two destinations ?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:46:12 GMT
2008/7/15 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:

> Even if we achieve the same result, what you propose is not really // because
> 1st we call the bean to save the content and next we unmarshall it before to
> commit it in the queue.

Sorry you lost me there :). With transactions it doesn't much matter
the steps in the flow; all that matters is that the entire route is
atomic; all steps work or they all rollback.

> Is there a wiki page describing which resources are transactional in Camel ?

Currently the transactional resources are JPA, Hibernate, JMS and JDBC
- using Spring's declarative transactions

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration