camel-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring DeadLetterChannel redelivery config
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 13:00:40 GMT
I've recently fixed this...

so you can now specify an errorHandlerRef on a <camelContext> a
<route> or <pipeline> element to refer to a spring bean which could be
a DeadLetterChannelBuilder or a TransactionalErrorHandlerBuilder etc.

i.e. you can define the errror handler as a normal spring bean now

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration