camel-users mailing list archives

From "Eduard Hildebrandt" <m...@eduard-hildebrandt.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Using Apache Camel as Transport for Apache CXF with SOAP over JMS
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 09:40:44 GMT
Hi Willem,

> I' will head to the CamelDestination error first, but I can't get the
> project for the url that your mentioned in the mail.

Seems that something went wrong during the upload. Please try again
using following URL:
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/serviceruntime.zip

In the mean time I could fix the NullPointer problem and some other
issues. My example is now working (client and server). The webservice
is using CXF and Camel as transport.

I tested this configuration with TIBCO EMS and ActiveMQ. Both
configurations are working now.

Please consider applying following patches:
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/camel-jms.patch
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/camel-cxf.patch

Best regards,

Eduard