camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Commons anyone?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:15:12 GMT
Hi Jon,

Great idea!  And thanks for using camel!

I am not sure what the critical mass should be to warrant the creation
of a new subproject.  I am not sure if you are aware of the camel-
extra project at google code (http://code.google.com/p/camel-extra/).
There are some examples there and some stuff that cannot be bundled
under an apache license.  Do you intend to donate your code to
Apache?  Is that an alternative?

Cheers
Hadrian