camel-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Chekan" <kot.bege...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not compile examples from 1.4 snapshot
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:39:04 GMT
I'm having problems with comiling camel/trunk too.
java version "1.6.0_02"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_02-b06, mixed mode, sharing)

[INFO] [bundle:bundle]
[WARNING] Warning building bundle
org.apache.camel:camel-csv:bundle:1.4-SNAPSHOT : Did not find matching
referal for !ja
vax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
C:\Projects\Experimental\Camel\trunk\components\camel-csv\target\camel-csv-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
to C:\Docu
ments and Settings\vchekan\.m2\repository\org\apache\camel\camel-csv\1.4-SNAPSHOT\camel-csv-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] [bundle:install]
[INFO] Parsing file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/vchekan/.m2/repository/repository.xml
[INFO] Installing
org/apache/camel/camel-csv/1.4-SNAPSHOT/camel-csv-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Writing OBR metadata
[INFO] Building Camel :: CXF
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [cxf-codegen:wsdl2java {execution: generate-test-sources}]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT
is explicitly specified