camel-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Chekan" <kot.bege...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MS SQL Message Service endpoint
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 23:33:02 GMT
Ok, I got this one. My ActiveMQ installation does not contain camel-jdbc.jar.
It runs fine now but it gives me "Failed to execute main task. Reason:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/aop/support/AopUtils".
Copied spring-aop-2.5.1.jar

Ok, now:
Caused by: org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: A JDBC Consumer would be the
server side of database! No such support here at
org.apache.camel.component.jdbc.JdbcEndpoint.createConsumer(JdbcEndpoint.java:56)

Hmm, I remember seeing this exception in the source code but I do not
understand it. why <from uri="jdbc:msServiceBroker" /> tries to create
a consumer. I thought that "from" is a message producer, right?