camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: SftpProducer bug
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:25:43 GMT
Hi Bela

I have added the move feature to the SFTP part as well. Feel free to test it when you have
time and report your findings.

I would like to know if the logging is to verbose if you move the file after consuming. If
the operations fails for some reason it is logged at WARN level, but since the SFTP API hasn't
a Boolean return value if the file was moved/deleted then I can be in doubt if the API throws
an exception or not.

So if you have time to test:
- moving files to sub folders that doesn't exists
- moving files where an existing file already exists (camel should try to delete the existing
file first)
- moving files to same folder

Thanks a lot. You can report in JIRA at CAMEL-764 then I am sure to spot it.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21