camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Mina codec
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 05:31:13 GMT
Hi

You are sure that you are using the new 1.4 jar of camel-mina also?
When upgrading make sure all the new jars is used.

I will try to see if I can reproduce the issue you have in camel-mina as a unit test.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: cclark [mailto:Segovax@insightbb.com]
Sent: 25. juli 2008 21:29
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Mina codec

I've been using a custom ProtocolCodecFactory with the Mina component.  I'm
attempting to upgrade to 1.4.  Since the way it handles uri properties has
changed since 1.3, I can't figure out a way to get the it configured.

Example:

<from
uri="mina:tcp://localhost:11300?sync=true&amp;codec=myProtocolFactory"/>
Error:
Unknown parameters=[{sync=true, codec=myProtocolFactory}]

Example 2:
<from
uri="mina:tcp://localhost:11300?consumer.sync=true&amp;consumer.codec=myProtocolFactory"/>
Error:
Unknown parameters=[{consumer.sync=true, consumer.codec=myProtocolFactory}]

Looking through the code I don't see any way this can be set any more.

Any help would is appreciated.

Thanks