camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Transformation task in Spring
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:47:47 GMT
Hi

You can use a processor or bean to do the transformation in plain old good java ;)

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/bean-integration.html

The bean can be configured in spring as:
<to uri="bean:mySpringBean"/>

And the processor as:
<process ref="mySpringBeanThatImplementsProcessor"/>

And then you need the regular spring beans configuration in spring as well to link to the
actual class file
<bean id="mySpringBeanThatImplementsProcessor" class="xxx.yyy"/>
<bean id="mySpringBean" class="xxx.yyy.zzz"/>

mySpringBean is just a regular POJO that doesn't have to have import any camel classes.

mySpringBeanThatImplementsProcessor must implement the Processor interface.

You can also do xpath since your payload is XML. Then you will be able to match and grab the
textpart quite simple

I am no xpath expert but it is something like this:
<xpath>//textbody</xpath>

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/xpath.html

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen