camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: FTP component: Possible bug
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2008 07:16:31 GMT
Hi Ryadh

Thanks for sharing this. Please let us know your findings. The FTP component is in for some
improvements in Camel 1.5, we have a few tickets on this already - but your finding hasn't
been reported before.

You can help by creating a junit test that demonstrates the bug; we prefer to have unit tests
when fixing bugs.

The existing unit tests in camel-ftp can be used for inspiration and they use a mock FTP library
for easy unit testing.

You are also welcome to create a ticket in our bug database so we wont forget this issue:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet