camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Failed to resolve endpoint unknown parameters delay (for file component) !!
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:11:49 GMT
Hi Charles

Sorry you should user this parameter name:
consumer.delay=10000

So it should be:
file:///c:/temp/test/?delete=true&consumer.delay=10000

It requires the consumer. prefix as it's a parameter to the underlying consumer class that
has a few parameters that is required to be prefixed with consumer.

We should probably write this in the release note for Camel 1.4. Oh no a task for me to remember.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: cmoulliard [mailto:cmoulliard@gmail.com]
Sent: 9. juli 2008 18:08
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Failed to resolve endpoint unknown parameters delay (for file component) !!

Hi,

I would like to inform you that with the snapshot 1.4 of camel, the delay
attribute for file component is no longer recognised ?

org.apache.cmale.ResolveEndpointFailedException: Failed to resolve endpoint:
file:///c:/temp/test/?delete=true&delay=10000 due to: There are 1 parameters
that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are
spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
parameters = [{delay=10000}]

Regards,

Charles