camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Fwd: Using Apache Camel as Transport for Apache CXF with SOAP over JMS
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 11:05:25 GMT
Hi Eduard

Thanks a lot for the feedback on Camel, new logo and patches. Great work. Glad it gives you
work as well and that your presentation was a success.

Willem I will look into the JMS part as I have done the latest fixes there with the header
properties to allow propagation over the JMS wire.

I have created tickets for the two issues
- CXF related CAMEL-686
- JMS related CAMEL-685

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: eduard.hildebrandt@gmail.com [mailto:eduard.hildebrandt@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Eduard
Hildebrandt
Sent: 8. juli 2008 11:41
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Using Apache Camel as Transport for Apache CXF with SOAP over JMS

Hi Willem,

> I' will head to the CamelDestination error first, but I can't get the
> project for the url that your mentioned in the mail.

Seems that something went wrong during the upload. Please try again
using following URL:
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/serviceruntime.zip

In the mean time I could fix the NullPointer problem and some other
issues. My example is now working (client and server). The webservice
is using CXF and Camel as transport.

I tested this configuration with TIBCO EMS and ActiveMQ. Both
configurations are working now.

Please consider applying following patches:
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/camel-jms.patch
http://family-hildebrandt.com/eduard/wp-content/uploads/camel-cxf.patch

Best regards,

Eduard