camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: route definition: component response routing
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:57:23 GMT
Hi

Vladim could you give an example? I read your question a bit differently than Charles.

If you mean what Camel does if you have a route like this?

from("xxx")

And you send an exchange to "xxx". Then Camel will process the exchange and return a response
to the client.

Eg: as this unit test demonstrates:

    public void testNoToType() throws Exception {
        Object response = template.requestBody("direct:in", "Hello");
        assertEquals("Hello World", response);
    }

        return new RouteBuilder() {
                from("direct:in").process(new Processor() {
                        String body = exchange.getIn().getBody(String.class);
                        exchange.getOut(true).setBody(body + " World");
                    }
                });
            }
        };