camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: How can I set the content of the body when I left a bean and before to go to the next bean ?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:28:48 GMT
Hi Charles

Convertion from the dataformat JAXB to Order is supported out of the box in Camel with its
Data Format:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/data-format.html

And the JAXB:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jaxb.html

DataFormat jaxb = new JaxbDataFormat("com.mycompany");
// where com.mycompany is the package where your domain objecs it - eg Order

from("File:///c:/temp").
unmarshal(jaxb).
to("bean:save);

Then your Order class must be annotated with the JAXB annotations for this.
And you should have a jaxb.index file the JAXB classes you have in the package = Order.

For examples see the camel-jaxb component that has a unit DataFormatTest that does something
like the above.

See this unit test and its related files and you will have something to go along with.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21