camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: "Could not find route for exchange..." in camel tutorial
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:09:26 GMT
Hi

Could you provide the Exception/Stacktrace that you see with the error?
What version of Camel are you using? (is it 1.3)

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: FreshAir [mailto:lichen782@yahoo.com.cn]
Sent: 3. juli 2008 11:59
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: "Could not find route for exchange..." in camel tutorial

Hi,
I was walked through the tutorial provided by your web, which is 3.Beginner
Using Apache Camel inside Servicemix. In Section 3.4, as you said, I added a
JMS su to the project and I copy every step as you told. But when I ran the
example, Exception as the title came out, saying "Could not find route for
exchange..." + that InOnly Message "Hello world". I think there must be some
problem in configuring the endpoint of the JMS consumer and provider in the
MyRouterBuilder.java file. The following is right:
from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&period=10000")   // 1
            .setBody(constant("Hello world! Hello ChenShuang!"))
// 2
        .to("log:tutorial");
But this is why the exception comes out:
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

    public void configure() {
      //send a message to a JBI endpoint...
      from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&period=10000")
// 1
            .setBody(constant("<message>Hello world!</message>"))

// 2

.to("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:provider");
// 3

      //...and receive messages sent by other JBI endpoints

from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer")
// 1
          .to("log:tutorial-jbi")
// 2
          .convertBodyTo(DOMSource.class)
// 3
          .to("log:tutorial-domsource")
// 2
          .convertBodyTo(String.class)
// 3
          .to("log:tutorial-string");
// 2
    }
}
Can someone help me? (did I miss sth, I followed the example?)