camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: camel-example-osgi - imported packages?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 12:37:57 GMT
I had to remove the javax.management and similar javax.xxx packages from the imported bundles
on the camel-core and camel-spring jars to be able to install and stat these bundles.

However as the example doesn't import anything it uses, I am not sure its started at all.

And as using WebSphere 6.1 as the container I have no clue where it will log error/progress
etc.

Its console (osgiConsole.bat) doesn't give to much help.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:ci@silverbullet.dk]
Sent: 3. juli 2008 14:09
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: camel-example-osgi - imported packages?

Hi

The camel-example-osgi is quite plain in the MANIFEST.MF file.

I am wondering why it hasn't dependencies to camel-core and camel-spring that is needed also?
Or am I misunderstanding how this OSGi is to be used?

Anyone got it installed and started in an OSGi container?
We could use a user guide on this in the Camel wiki documentation.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21