camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: How can I replace XML with java configuration?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 05:47:56 GMT
Hi

Nice route ;)
You have to use the static import to get hold of the xpath in Java
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/xpath.html

There are samples on the wiki page

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: pratibhaG [mailto:pratibha.ghogale@in2m.com]
Sent: 2. juli 2008 07:39
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: How can I replace XML with java configuration?

I have following content based routing in XML. How can I replace it with
java?
<from
uri="jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jmsCpswdprfl1:consumerpswdprfl1"/>
		  <choice>
		    <when>
		      <xpath>/request/password = 'cp'</xpath>
uri="jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jmspswd:providerpswd"/>
		    </when>

The problem i am facing is for Xpath. I dont know the equivalent in java