camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: Overall notes on FTP/SFTP component
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 04:30:04 GMT
Hi Drew

> Do you know specifically what changes were made to the ftp connector in the latest 1.4?
I do think the problem with SFTP requires the full path, so FTP and SFTP have the same code.

But they are tracked here:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-420
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-424

And the changes can be tracked from the commit logs on CAMEL-420 and its subtasks.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21