camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Using Apache Camel as Transport for Apache CXF with SOAP over JMS
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:48:03 GMT
Hi Eduard,

I just applied the CXF part of patch in the Camel trunk, and I also did
some refactoring work take the common expression codes as utile method
in CxfSoapBinding.

Thanks for your great demo, I take it as an integration test case for
the CAMEL-686 :)

We have some discussion about how to handle the protocol header here[1],
you solution is very simple and effective for using camel transport in
CXF. We may go further by thinking the use case in a more common way.

Thought?

[1]http://www.nabble.com/-PROPOSAL--ProtocolMessage-to18078001s22882.html#a18078001

Willem.