camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not compile examples from 1.4 snapshot
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 03:31:54 GMT
Hi

You may need to upgrade your JDK, or put the JAXB 2.1 jars into the JDK
endorse directory.

For JDK6, Updates 1-3, JAXB 2.0 is used by default, Updates 4+ JAXB 2.1 is used.

In Camel 1.4-snapshot ,we are using JAXB 2.1.
If you are using JDK 1.5 , we may not meet this problem, since JAXB only shipped with JDK
1.6 or up.

Willem