camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Can not compile examples from 1.4 snapshot
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:38:49 GMT
Hmm ... but when I only have the binary distribution there is no parent
pom. Any idea how we can change this? Does it make sense to ditribute
the parent pom in the binary distributrion or is there a better way to
solve the problem?

However this can be solved I think the examples should work using maven
without compiling from source.

Greetings

Christian