camel-users mailing list archives

From docs123 <rinat.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject What are the steps for defining webservice flow using camel in service mix
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:01:07 GMT

Hi,
I've deployed 2 webservices as proxy services in service mix using
servicemix-http component.
Now I want to define some flow in which these 2 webservices take part.
Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow in order to
deploy the flow in service-mix using camel?
I've tried looking in the examples but none of the ones I found seems to
match calling webservices deployed in servicemix using the http component.

Thanks!