camel-users mailing list archives

From raul_b <>
Subject using jetty component functionality: servlet forward and web.xml issues..
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:18:17 GMT

I'm using the Jetty endpoint, and using the Servlet API in a processor
(something like this: from(jetty:...).process(new Processor())).

Inside the processor I get access to the Servlet api. At a certain point I
need to forward the request to a jsp, using the forward functionality of the
RequestDispatcher object.
I'm having problems with it, since this is being deployed within Camel, and
not from a normal servlet environment, where I can have defined document
root. What's the best way to have the forward functionality? Does it
actually makes sense to forward to jsp's within the Camel context?
Also, is it possible to define a web.xml for jetty within Camel?