camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject How can avoid to have such error message "instanceAllreadyExistsException" ?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:14:15 GMT

Hi,

I have created different routes hosted in two different packages.

Package : com.myApplication.routing.in
Class : RouteA
Class : RouteB

Package : com.myApplication.routing.out
Class : RouteC

In the RouteB and RouteC, we have a common endpoint which is
"activemq:queue:myqueue".

During the launch of Camel, I have the following error :

	<camelContext id="camel"
		<package>com.myapplication.routing.in</package>
		<package>com.myapplication.routing.out</package>
	</camelContext>

43javax.management.InstanceAlreadyExistsException:
org.apache.camel:context=dell-charles/camel,route=[activemq]queue%3amyqueue@785467725,type=route,name=[activemq]queue%3amyqueue@785467725
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.RepositorySupport.addMBean(Unknown Source)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.internal_addObject(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerObject(Unknown
Source)
	at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(Unknown
Source)
	at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(Unknown Source)

How to solve this ?

Regards,

Charles  Moulliard

-----