camel-users mailing list archives

From Ridire123 <ridire...@gmail.com>
Subject MINA in Camel Route in ServiceMix
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:58:23 GMT

I'm attempting to use MINA in a Camel route in ServiceMix to act as a TCP
binding component.  My code looks something like this:
public class CamelRoute extends RouteBuilder {

    public void configure() {
    	from("mina:tcp://localhost:10000")
	    .to("jbi:endpoint:http://www.blah.com/blah/jms");
    }
}

The problem is nothing every seems to come from MINA.  The client I am using
to send data over the socket connects fine, sends it's data, and closes the
socket with no exceptions, but I still see nothing from MINA.  In this
particular case, should it matter, the endpoint I am sending to is a JMS
Provider.

Am I simply implementing MINA incorrectly?

Thanks in advance for any help!