camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to send a message towards 2 endpoints but the message is unmarshalled for one of the two destinations ?
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:39:28 GMT

Even if we achieve the same result, what you propose is not really // because
1st we call the bean to save the content and next we unmarshall it before to
commit it in the queue.

Is there a wiki page describing which resources are transactional in Camel ?

Regards,

Charles

James.Strachan wrote:

> 2008/7/7 cmoulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is it possible to send a message towards 2 endpoints (in //) but the
>> message
>> is unmarshalled for one of the two destinations (and not for the other)
>> and
>> if an error occurs everything is rollbacked ?
>>
>> Idea:
>>
>> From("file:c:///temp")
>> .parrallel(
>> .to("bean:saveContent".unmarshall(jaxb))
>> .to("activemq:queue.myqueue"));
>
> This should do what you want...
>
> from("file://temp").
> beanRef("saveContent").
> unmarshall().jaxb().
> to("activemq:myqueue")
>
> though the rollback only applies to transactional resources - which in
> the above route is only the activemq endpoint.
>
> --
> James
> -------
> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>
> Open Source Integration
> http://open.iona.com

-----
Enterprise Architect

Xpectis
12, route d'Esch
L-1470 Luxembourg

Phone +352 25 10 70 470
Mobile +352 621 45 36 22

e-mail : cmoulliard@xpectis.com
web site : www.xpectis.com
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Is-it-possible-to-send-a-message-towards-2-endpoints-but-the-message-is-unmarshalled-for-one-of-the-two-destinations---tp18315419s22882p18468348.html