camel-users mailing list archives

From ilevina <Irene.Lev...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How to use Camel Spring XML Extension to configure ContentFilter and MessageFilter EIP's
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:14:28 GMT

Hi James,

It is exactly what I was asking for, example on how to configure
ContentFilter in XML. Thanks.

However http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/content-enricher.html contains exactly
same configuration for ContentEnricher in XML. I understood differences in
ContentEnricher and ContentFilter, however both sample are ambiguous, if for
example I would like to use router.xml and map it to some GUI presentation
of ContentEnricher or ContentFilter.