camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: How to avoid to lost Headers add from messages go/from activemq ?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:38:29 GMT

I continue the tests but it seems that the issue exist when we have the
combination : bean + jms

The following tests made are conclusive

1) bean to bean without JMS

setheader --> bean1 (display header : OK) -->  bean2 (display header : OK)

2) from --> jms and from jms to without beans

setheader --> directA --> display header : OK through a processor --> to JMS
--> from JMS --> display header : OK through a processor