camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to log headers/properties (key,value pairs) through interceptors ?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:45:36 GMT

Hi,

I have created a method to display in the console the key/value pairs of my
headers / properties when I process a message in a bean because the
intercept.to("log:myLog?level=DEBUG").proceed() does not generate anything.

Question : Is something exist in the Camel framework to display key/value
pairs of headers/properties through logging/interceptor classes or should we
have to developp such display functionality ?

Regards,

Charles