camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Failed to resolve endpoint unknown parameters delay (for file component) !!
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:32:34 GMT

There is no problem with the polling

- Polling is started : : Polling directory c:\temp\test
- file:c:\temp\test\file.xml ischanged:true sizeCheck:false(0)
lastModifiedCheck:true(0)
- done processing file : c:\temp\test\file.xmlStatus is: OK
- deleting file: c:\temp\test\file.xml

but when I copy my file the second time in the dir, Camel tell me that :

- file:c:\temp\test\file.xml ischanged:false sizeCheck:false(0)
lastModifiedCheck:true(0)

Why Camel tell the file is not changed while a few steps before the file has
been deleted ???

Regards,

Charles

Remark :

During the launch, Camel report errors :

noclassdeffounderror : scala/ScalaObject,
scala/Function,com/jcraft/jsch/,javax/Mail,org/apache/http/nio/NhttpServiceHandler,
org/apache/http/protocol/HttpRequestHandler, org/apache/mina,
org/apache/xmlbeans, javax/jcr, org/springframework/integration, ...).

Why Scala/Jcraft/Mail/Mina/NIO/HTTP/spring integration/
 ... jar are not part of the release ?

-