camel-users mailing list archives

From borgel <borge.lo...@gmail.com>
Subject [PersistenceUnit: camel-jpa] class or package not found
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:25:43 GMT

Hi,

I am playing with Camel 1.4-SNAPSHOT.

I have created a route that goes to jpa, but I receive the error
"[PersistenceUnit: camel-jpa] class or package not found".

In persistence.xml in camel-jpa-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar camel-jpa is defined as:
<persistence-unit name="camel-jpa" transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">

<class>org.apache.camel.processor.idempotent.jpa.MessageProcessed</class>
  </persistence-unit>

Where can I find the MessageProcessed class? It is not in camel-core nor
camel-jpa.

Regards
Børge.