camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: route definition: component response routing
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 07:04:42 GMT

Hi Vlad,

If the destination endpoint is not defined, an error will be generated when
your message will be send. Different strategies exist to avoid to lost your
message in this situation :

- Implement a DeadLetterchannel,
- Define your "from" endpoint as a transactional endpoint to provide a
rollback

Regards,

Charles