camel-users mailing list archives

From cmoulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I set the content of the body when I left a bean and before to go to the next bean ?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 16:04:43 GMT

Hi,

In a bean component receiving a message, I would like to transform the
content of a object received from something into something different (like
from JAXB towards Order object).
To achieve this, I create a pipeline routes :

from("File:///c:/temp").
to("bean:converter).
to("bean:save");

Unfortunately, when I define :

in.getOut().setBody(order, Order.class)

after the transformation step in order to send the message to my bean :
save, I see that the message is send back to my bean converter and not
propagated to the bean : save !!!!

Where is the issue ? How Can I put the order object into the message that
Camel will send to bean : save

Regards,

Charles