camel-users mailing list archives

From raul_b <raul.br...@gmail.com>
Subject servlet issues with camel..
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:50:13 GMT

Hi,
I'm new in Camel, so excuses if the answers are obvious.. :)

I'm using camel 1.3, and creating a route of the type
from("jetty:http://...").process(new ProcessorClass());

Inside the ProcessorClass i'm trying to get hold of the servlet session:

void process(Exchange exchange) {
    HttpSession session =
((HttpExchange)exchange).getRequest().getSession();
}

It fails miserably with a "java.lang.IllegalStateException: No
SessionHandler or SessionManager". I'm wondering why this happens.. Is this
a way to solve this problem?

Can I, within Camel, get all the functionality provided by the servlets API?
>From this example, regarding sessions, it doesn't seem like..

Or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Raul