camel-users mailing list archives

From FreshAir <lichen...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject "Could not find route for exchange..." in camel tutorial
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 09:58:49 GMT

Hi,
I was walked through the tutorial provided by your web, which is 3.Beginner
Using Apache Camel inside Servicemix. In Section 3.4, as you said, I added a
JMS su to the project and I copy every step as you told. But when I ran the
example, Exception as the title came out, saying “Could not find route for
exchange…” + that InOnly Message “Hello world”. I think there must be some
problem in configuring the endpoint of the JMS consumer and provider in the
MyRouterBuilder.java file. The following is right:
from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&period=10000")   // 1
            .setBody(constant("Hello world! Hello ChenShuang!"))
// 2
        .to("log:tutorial");
But this is why the exception comes out:
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {

    public void configure() {
      //send a message to a JBI endpoint...
      from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&period=10000")
// 1
            .setBody(constant("<message>Hello world!</message>"))

// 2

.to("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:provider");
// 3

      //...and receive messages sent by other JBI endpoints

from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer")
// 1
          .to("log:tutorial-jbi")
// 2
          .convertBodyTo(DOMSource.class)
// 3
          .to("log:tutorial-domsource")
// 2
          .convertBodyTo(String.class)
// 3
          .to("log:tutorial-string");
// 2
    }
}
Can someone help me? (did I miss sth, I followed the example?)