camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: working with jms
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:06:09 GMT
Yes - StreamSource is from JAXP...

Google found this btw :)
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/javax/xml/transform/stream/StreamSource.html


2008/6/23 skg <saurabh_garg05@infosys.com>:
>
> Hi,
> I applied the changes u have made and i am getting some compilation
> errors.Do i need to import some package or and additional thing. The error
> is
> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
> [INFO] Compiling 1 source file to C:\Parent\tutorial-camel-su\target\classes
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Compilation failure
>
> C:\Parent\tutorial-camel-su\src\main\java\org\apache\servicemix\tutorial\camel\M
> yRouteBuilder.java:[39,148] cannot find symbol
> symbol: class StreamSource
>
> from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer
> ").process(new Processor(){public void process(Exchange exchange) {
> StreamSource
>  source = exchange.getIn().getBody(StreamSource.class);if (source != null)
> {in.s
> etBody(source.getInputStream());}}}).to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");
>
>
> C:\Parent\tutorial-camel-su\src\main\java\org\apache\servicemix\tutorial\camel\M
> yRouteBuilder.java:[39,195] cannot find symbol
> symbol: class StreamSource
>
> from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer
> ").process(new Processor(){public void process(Exchange exchange) {
> StreamSource
>  source = exchange.getIn().getBody(StreamSource.class);if (source != null)
> {in.s
> etBody(source.getInputStream());}}}).to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");
>
>
> C:\Parent\tutorial-camel-su\src\main\java\org\apache\servicemix\tutorial\camel\M
> yRouteBuilder.java:[39,236] cannot find symbol
> symbol: variable in
>
> from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer
> ").process(new Processor(){public void process(Exchange exchange) {
> StreamSource
>  source = exchange.getIn().getBody(StreamSource.class);if (source != null)
> {in.s
> etBody(source.getInputStream());}}}).to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");
>
> James.Strachan wrote:
>>
>> This looks like a minor bug in the out-of-the-box type converters in
>> Camel...
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-624
>>
>> I've just applied a patch so this will be fixed in 1.4.0. In the
>> meantime you can add a processor to fix this...
>>
>> from(...).process(
>>   new Processor() {
>>      public void process(Exchange exchange) {
>>         StreamSource source =
>> exchange.getIn().getBody(StreamSource.class);
>>         if (source != null) {
>>             in.setBody(source.getInputStream());
>>         }
>>     }
>> }).
>> to(...)
>>
>> 2008/6/20 skg <saurabh_garg05@infosys.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I am getting some error i am working on the third example given on
>>> tutorial
>>> and i replace the code in the tutorial with
>>> from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer").to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");
>>> but i am not getting any output in it and in service mix it is showing
>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>> ERROR - DeadLetterChannel              - On delivery attempt: 1 caught:
>>> org.apac
>>> e.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
>>> java.io.InputStr
>>> am but has value: StringSource[<?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?><message>H
>>> llo saurabh!</message>] of type:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.StringSource
>>> on
>>> the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage: C:\MavenCheckSender\reports.txt]
>>> rg.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
>>> java.io.
>>> nputStream but has value: StringSource[<?xml version="1.0"
>>> encoding="UTF-8"?><m
>>> ssage>Hello saurabh!</message>] of type:
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.StringS
>>> urce on the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage:
>>> C:\MavenCheckSender\reports.txt]
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.util.ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody(ExchangeHelpe
>>> .java:117)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
>>> :71)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
>>> :60)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$Processor
>>> oAsynProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:44)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:7
>>> )
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChanne
>>> .java:136)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChanne
>>> .java:86)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProc
>>> ssor.java:40)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelp
>>> r.java:44)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsy
>>> cProcessor.java:68)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.processInOnly(CamelJbiEn
>>> point.java:64)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
>>> erEndpoint.java:100)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
>>> eCycle.java:538)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
>>> aseLifeCycle.java:490)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
>>> ycle.java:46)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
>>> (DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
>>> .java:172)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
>>> va:167)
>>>       at
>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
>>> :134)
>>>       at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
>>> tor.java:650)
>>>       at
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
>>> java:675)
>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>>
>>>
>>> James.Strachan wrote:
>>>>
>>>> 2008/6/20 skg <saurabh_garg05@infosys.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> I worked with the example which uses jms to receive and send message
to
>>>>> web
>>>>> services. The consumer receives the message on servicemix console but
>>>>> what
>>>>> if I want the message in some file or some simple java objects such as
>>>>> hashmap. Can we store our message in that also.
>>>>
>>>> Reply soon
>>>>
>>>> So send to a file use the file endpoint...
>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/file.html
>>>>
>>>> e.g.
>>>>
>>>> from("activemq:SomeQueue").to("file://someDir");
>>>>
>>>> To work with beans and hashmaps, just send the message to a bean...
>>>> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/bean-integration.html
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> James
>>>> -------
>>>> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>>>
>>>> Open Source Integration
>>>> http://open.iona.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/working-with-jms-tp18026353s22882p18026676.html
>>> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> James
>> -------
>> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Open Source Integration
>> http://open.iona.com
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/working-with-jms-tp18026353s22882p18063097.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>



-- 
James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Mime
View raw message