camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: putting a message in some text file using jms and camel from an end point
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:06:55 GMT
Hi

I do think this has been fixed on the 1.4-SNAPSHOT. (I do think James caught ths problem and
fixed it).
Camel 1.4 is about to be released (hopefully this week).

There is a 1.4.0RC2 that you can try out if you need the binaries.

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.4.0-RC2/maven2

The tarballs are here:
http://people.apache.org/~hadrian/apache-camel-1.4.0-RC2/maven2/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/1.4.0/

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk
-----Original Message-----
From: skg [mailto:saurabh_garg05@infosys.com]
Sent: 30. juni 2008 10:05
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: putting a message in some text file using jms and camel from an end point

Hi,
I am working on the example to pass a message using jms through camel
tooling.I am getting the message on service mix console but i want the
message in some file.While doing that i am getting the error.
ERROR - DeadLetterChannel              - On delivery attempt: 2 caught:
org.apac
he.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
java.io.InputStr
eam but has value: javax.xml.transform.sax.SAXSource@11a70a7 of type:
javax.xml.
transform.sax.SAXSource on the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage:
C:\MavenCheckSend
er\reports.txt]
org.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
java.io.
InputStream but has value: javax.xml.transform.sax.SAXSource@11a70a7 of
type: ja
vax.xml.transform.sax.SAXSource on the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage:
C:\MavenC
heckSender\reports.txt]
        at
org.apache.camel.util.ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody(ExchangeHelpe
r.java:117)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
a:71)
        at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
a:60)
        at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$Processor
ToAsynProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:44)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:7
3)
        at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChanne
l.java:136)

i am putting my code also to figure out if i have done anything wrong.

from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&period=10000").setBody(constant("<message>Hello
saurabh!</message>")).to("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:provider");

// 3

    	//...and receive messages sent by other JBI endpoints

from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer").process(new
Processor(){public void process(Exchange exchange) { Message in =
exchange.getIn();StreamSource source = in.getBody(StreamSource.class);if
(source != null)
{in.setBody(source.getInputStream());}}}).to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");