camel-users mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: two to-database-endpoints in one transaction
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 09:31:20 GMT
Good questions.

Added a ticket so its not forgotten - CAMEL-609

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Web: www.silverbullet.dk

-----Original Message-----
From: bwtaylor [mailto:bryan_w_taylor@yahoo.com]
Sent: 13. juni 2008 00:47
To: camel-user@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: two to-database-endpoints in one transaction

I'd like to know the answer to this too. I found this documentation:
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/transactional-client.html

I assume you could do something like this with a jdbc transaction managers.
One thing I didn't understand: where is the java code block that manipulates
the PlatformTransactionManager supposed to go? Also it refers to a variable
ctx whose origin isn't shown or explained. What kind of context is that?

I'd love to see more and better docs and examples regarding transaction
management in general, including XA examples.