camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem running camel-example-etl from camel 1.3.0 unix/cygwin binary distro
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 02:07:02 GMT
I got it, maven will download the latest released plugin from plugin
repository if the plugin is no version specified.

Willem

Jon Anstey wrote:
> Willem,
>
> Before CAMEL-598 was fixed I got a similar error with the 1.4.0 release
> candidate... I believe in my case it was downloading the 1.3.6.0-fuse
> version though. It scared me a bit, to say the least :) My best guess is
> that maven got sufficiently confused and started downloading a plugin from
> here (defined in camel-parent):
>
> <pluginRepository>
> <id>open.iona.m2</id>
> <name>IONA Open Source Community Dependency Repository</name>
> <url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2</url>
>
> Cheers,
> Jon
>

> On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> If your using Camel 1.3.0 ,  it should not use
>> org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:1.4.0.0-fuse:
>>
>> Did you run the sample in Camel fuse version 1.4.0.0 ?
>>
>> Willem
>>

>> Vlad Olenin wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to run some example apps from Camel distro, but it seems like
>>> Maven config is a bit corrupted OR I'm doing smth wrong...
>>>
>>> I've downloaded and setup all environment variables for the packages:
>>> ActiveMQ 5.1.0 -- unix/cygwin distro, Camel 1.3.0 -- unix/cygwin distro.
>>> I'm
>>> trying to run an ETL example from the camel distro from under Cygwin
>>> running
>>> under Windows XP. I'm using the 'mvn camel:run' command.
>>>
>>> I'm getting the following error:
>>> -------
>>> this realm = plexus.core
>>> urls[0] = file:/c:/tools/apache-maven-2.0.8/lib/maven-2.0.8-uber.jar
>>> Number of imports: 6
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@4891bb28
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@f8e44ca4
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@c51bc9e7
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@bece5185
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@3fee8e37
>>> import: org.codehaus.classworlds.Entry@3fee19d8
>>> [INFO]
>>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager executing goal
>>> 'org.apache.camel:cam
>>> el-maven-plugin:1.4.0.0-fuse:run': Unable to find the mojo
>>> 'org.apache.camel:cam
>>> el-maven-plugin:1.4.0.0-fuse:run' in the plugin
>>> 'org.apache.camel:camel-maven-pl
>>> ugin'
>>> org/codehaus/mojo/exec/AbstractExecMojo