camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add ws-security to jetty endpoint
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:04:59 GMT
Hi Micky,

You can't start up a CXF endpoint without specifying the SEI (Service
Endpoint Interface),
But I think you can specify the SEI as same as the
SoapMessageProvider[1] which will provides a much low level  message
invoking interface, please check out the unit test [2].

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/SoapMessageProvider.java
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/camel/trunk/components/camel-cxf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CxfSoapMessageProviderTest.java