camel-users mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem running camel-example-etl from camel 1.3.0 unix/cygwin binary distro
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:39:11 GMT
Willem,

Before CAMEL-598 was fixed I got a similar error with the 1.4.0 release
candidate... I believe in my case it was downloading the 1.3.6.0-fuse
version though. It scared me a bit, to say the least :) My best guess is
that maven got sufficiently confused and started downloading a plugin from
here (defined in camel-parent):

<pluginRepository>
<id>open.iona.m2</id>
<name>IONA Open Source Community Dependency Repository</name>
<url>http://repo.open.iona.com/maven2</url>

Cheers,
Jon