camel-users mailing list archives

From Micky Santomax <mickysanto...@tiscali.it>
Subject Re: Add ws-security to jetty endpoint
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:11:49 GMT

Hi Willem,
after several attemps with CXF the situation is follow :

1) If I create a "cxf://http://localhost:8999/service1"
    endpoint :

this.from("cxf://http://localhost:8999/service1?serviceClass="org.test.Class")
         .process(new MyProcessor());
    the endpoint was created but I'm not able to contact it,
    furthermore serviceClass is annoted with @WebServiceProvider

2) I also have tried to add a WS-Security interceptor
    to jetty endpoint but it doesn't intercept soap
    request

3) If I publish a JAXWS endpoint the message was
    passed to invoke() method of @WebServiceProvider
    class

Now I want to specify an interceptor that intercept
soap message in @WebServiceProvider and routes
it to MyProcessor() or to another endpoint

Can I do this, or do you have another suggestion ?

Thanks