camel-users mailing list archives

From skg <saurabh_gar...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: working with jms
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:48:16 GMT

Hi,
I am getting some error i am working on the third example given on tutorial
and i replace the code in the tutorial with
from("jbi:endpoint:urn:org:apache:servicemix:tutorial:camel:jms:consumer").to("file:C:/MavenCheckSender/reports.txt");

but i am not getting any output in it and in service mix it is showing
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
ERROR - DeadLetterChannel              - On delivery attempt: 1 caught:
org.apac
e.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
java.io.InputStr
am but has value: StringSource[<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?><message>H
llo saurabh!</message>] of type: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.StringSource
on
the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage: C:\MavenCheckSender\reports.txt]
rg.apache.camel.InvalidPayloadException: No in body available of type:
java.io.
nputStream but has value: StringSource[<?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?><m
ssage>Hello saurabh!</message>] of type:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.StringS
urce on the exchange: Exchange[FileMessage: C:\MavenCheckSender\reports.txt]
       at
org.apache.camel.util.ExchangeHelper.getMandatoryInBody(ExchangeHelpe
.java:117)
       at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
:71)
       at
org.apache.camel.component.file.FileProducer.process(FileProducer.jav
:60)
       at
org.apache.camel.impl.converter.AsyncProcessorTypeConverter$Processor
oAsynProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorTypeConverter.java:44)
       at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:7
)
       at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChanne
.java:136)
       at
org.apache.camel.processor.DeadLetterChannel.process(DeadLetterChanne
.java:86)
       at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProc
ssor.java:40)
       at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelp
r.java:44)
       at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsy
cProcessor.java:68)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.camel.CamelJbiEndpoint.processInOnly(CamelJbiEn
point.java:64)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.ProviderEndpoint.process(Provi
erEndpoint.java:100)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.doProcess(AsyncBaseLi
eCycle.java:538)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.processExchange(Async
aseLifeCycle.java:490)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseLifeCycle.onMessageExchange(BaseLife
ycle.java:46)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.messaging.DeliveryChannelImpl.processInBoun
(DeliveryChannelImpl.java:610)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.AbstractFlow.doRouting(AbstractFlo
.java:172)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaFlow.doRouting(SedaFlow.j
va:167)
       at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1.run(SedaQueue.jav
:134)
       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
tor.java:650)
       at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
java:675)