camel-users mailing list archives

From Stephen J <stephen.joy...@mclaneco.com>
Subject Exchange headers in velocity
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 15:49:09 GMT

Is it possible to modify the headers when using a velocity template? I have
tried numerous different ways that I thought would work, but it seems my
processor always reads a null for the header I try to set in the velocity
template.

Here's a snippet of my xml route code....
<route>
	   <from uri="amq:velocity"/>
	    <filter>
	   	<methodCall bean="fruitFilter" method="isApple"/>
        	<to uri="velocity:templates/AppleVelocityTemplate.vm" />
        	<process ref="velocityProcessor" />

	    </filter>
	    <filter>
	   	<methodCall bean="fruitFilter" method="isOrange"/>
        	<to uri="velocity:templates/OrangeVelocityTemplate.vm" />
    	        <process ref="velocityProcessor" />
	    </filter>
   </route>

Note: I also tried adding the headers in my "fruitFilter" bean, but that
didn't work either.