camel-users mailing list archives

From Seon Lee <fuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a WIKI page describing class type returned by getBody() method ?
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:59:19 GMT

I tried using the log component (log:category?level=...) however it only
displayed the object identifier and no information on the body or the
header.

I'll check out the debugger another time, it looks like a good start. For
now, I've resorted to using a quick bean route using a simple class like
this:

    public static class LogBean
    {
        public void doSomething(@Headers Map<String,Object> headers, @Body
String body) {
            log.debug("headers=>"+headers);
        }
    }

BTW, I am using commons-logging with log4j. I don't know if this affects the
output of the log component.

Cheers!
Seon Lee